Tanjung Gemok <> Kampung Genting <> Kampung Paya <> Kampung Tekek <> Kampung Air Batang (ABC) <> Kampung Salang
Mersing <> Kampung Genting <> Kampung Paya <> Kampung Tekek <> Kampung Air Batang (ABC) <> Kampung Salang
Ticket Price: (2 ways ferry transfer)
|Type of Seat||Adult||Child|
*Complimentary access to Sun Deck for Premium Seat Passenger
*Child age 2 – 12 years old (base on month of birth)
|Standard Seat||Premium Seat|
|Sun Deck||Ticket Counter|
Cataferry Tanjung Gemok Ferry Schedule:
Cataferry Mersing Ferry Schedule:
Updated: 12 September 2018
Cataferry Ferry Ticket Booking:
Please copy the form below, fill up all the information and send to us via Whatsapp for ferry ticket booking.
Whatsapp -> Click https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=60163796385
Date of Birth:
Departure Date & Time:
Return Date & Time:
Jetty in Tioman:
Resort in Tioman:
Adult Ticket Quantity:
Child Ticket Quantity (2-12 years):
For ferry ticket booking via Whatsapp – [dt_sc_button type=”type2″ iconstyle=”with-hover-effect” icon=”fa-angle-double-right” link=”https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=60163796385″ size=”medium” variation=”yellow” target=”_blank”]Click Here[/dt_sc_button]
1. All reservation is not confirmed until the payment is cleared and verified.
2. Credit card payment is available upon request.
3. Tour operator/resorts/hotels reserve the right to change the schedule and omit any part of activities due to unexpected matter.
4. Travel times and terms are subject to changes. We will notify you as soon as possible, within a reasonable time, when we receive any information about any change from the transportation operator/provider.
5. Regardless of your reservation, transportation operator/provider schedules and travel times may be cancelled or changed without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of the transportation operator/provider due to adverse weather or tidal conditions, technical or operational changes, safety concerns or any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control.
IMPORTANT: Travellers are required to standby at Jetty at least 30 minutes before departure.