Tanjung Gemok <> Kampung Genting <> Kampung Paya <> Kampung Tekek <> Kampung Air Batang (ABC) <> Kampung Salang
Ticket Price: (2 ways ferry transfer)
|Type of Seat||Adult||Child|
*Child age 3 – 11 years old (base on month of birth)
|Waiting Hall at Tanjung Gemok Jetty||Waiting Hall at Mersing Jetty|
|Tanjung Gemok Ticket Counter||Mersing Ticket Counter|
[dt_sc_button type=”type2″ iconstyle=”with-hover-effect” icon=”fa-angle-double-right” link=”https://www.govisittioman.com/tg-gemok-to-tioman-island-ferry-schedule/” size=”medium” variation=”blue” target=”_blank”]Tanjung Gemok Ferry Schedule[/dt_sc_button]
[dt_sc_button type=”type2″ iconstyle=”with-hover-effect” icon=”fa-angle-double-right” link=”https://www.govisittioman.com/mersing-to-tioman-island-ferry-schedule/” size=”medium” variation=”blue” target=”_blank”]Mersing Ferry Schedule[/dt_sc_button]
Blue Water Express Public Ferry Ticket Booking:
Please copy the form below, fill up all the information and send to us via Whatsapp for ferry ticket booking.
Whatsapp -> Click https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=60163796385
Departure Date & Time:
Return Date & Time:
Resort in Tioman:
Adult Ticket Quantity:
Child Ticket Quantity (3-11 years):
For ferry ticket booking via Whatsapp – [dt_sc_button type=”type2″ iconstyle=”with-hover-effect” icon=”fa-angle-double-right” link=”https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=60163796385″ size=”medium” variation=”yellow” target=”_blank”]Click Here[/dt_sc_button]
1. All reservation is not confirmed until the payment is cleared and verified.
2. Credit card payment is available upon request (5% transaction charges impose).
3. Tour operator/resorts/hotels reserve the right to change the schedule and omit any part of activities due to unexpected matter.
4. Travel times and terms are subject to changes. We will notify you as soon as possible, within a reasonable time, when we receive any information about any change from the transportation operator/provider.
5. Regardless of your reservation, transportation operator/provider schedules and travel times may be cancelled or changed without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of the transportation operator/provider due to adverse weather or tidal conditions, technical or operational changes, safety concerns or any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control.
IMPORTANT: Travellers are required to standby at Jetty at least 90 minutes before departure.